[Bsa-troop85] Committee Meeting Reminder

Keith Trost ktrost.bsa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 21:56:57 CDT 2015

Hi All,

It’s that time again for our monthly committee meeting on the 3rd Monday of the month which is June 15th.

We will be discussing the possibility and logistics of a campout weekend on the USS Lexington
WWII aircraft carrier in Corpus Christi, TX.

We will meet in one of the classrooms shortly after the announcements.

Please join us and see behind the scenes of what it takes to make a successful troop.

YIS,
Keith Trost