[Bsa-troop85] Swim test tonight - 6PM sharp

Paul Marsh paul at marshstudios.com
Thu May 28 11:53:30 CDT 2015

This is a list of the boys we expect to have at the swim test tonight at 6:00PM.

Don Curry is volunteering to do administer the test for us, so we don’t want to make him wait on anybody.

Please come right at 6PM to the Jenks HS pool (the old pool, through the double doors, down the hall to the left)

If you plan to take the test, and I didn’t get your name on the list, please let us know!

Anton Uhren
Paul Dower
Colin Fergerson
Jonah White