[Bsa-troop85] Popcorn sales TOMORROW!!

Wynne Marsh wynnewm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 10:28:52 CDT 2015

We still need some scouts to step up and sign up to sell some popcorn this weekend. Remember a percent goes into an account for YOU and a percent goes to the Troop so we can do things like buy new tents! We need full participation!
Here is a quick reminder for what we have on signup genius.
Bixby Reasors Saturday
10-2.   Colin ( Colin you need an adult, please ask your dad to help)
2-6.    Mitchell     Jennifer
           Jonah
           Judah
Bixby Lowes
10-2.   Garrison.    Wynne
             Parker
2-6.    Hudson.      David
           Reese

Sunday
Bixby Lowes
11-2.     Garrison.   Wynne
2-6.       Colton.
              Max

Please be on time and in Class A uniform. ( no scarf)

Wynne

Sent from my iPhone