[Bsa-troop85] Campout This Weekend - Can You Help?

Paul Marsh paul at marshstudios.com
Tue Sep 15 11:49:32 CDT 2015

Troop 85 is scheduled to travel to private land in Hominy, OK this weekend for a campout.
Three pairs of older scouts will be practicing their survival skills (Survival campout) and the rest will be camping normally.
The boys not roughing in for survival will be focusing on completing requirements for rank advancement. This is a great time to focus and learn.

We have 11-13 boys signed up to go, but only two adult leaders. *Yikes!*
Transportation from Mr. Marsh and Mr. Musshafen allow for 9 boys to go. We need help from another adult or two so we can go.

This is a raw campout, with primitive land (no facilities) but it is a great experience for the boys. Just FYI to those adults who consider joining us.
The more adults we have will mean more opportunity for the boys to do activities.

Would you be willing to help? Please let me know.

I really appreciate those leaders who have camped with us often and hope to hear from those who haven’t joined us yet!

Thank You

Paul Marsh
Marsh Studios
PO BOX 851