[Bsa-troop85] Committee Meeting

Ray Earley RGEarley at aol.com
Sun Apr 7 16:17:26 CDT 2013

A couple of clarifications:

All Parents are encouraged to attend tonights meeting, and find out how to help out with the troop activities.  ( a minor grammar clarification I probably wouldn't have pointed out if I weren't sharing about the second thing...)
The financial attachment is a PDF file, and you probably need to save it with .pdf added to the file name to be able to see your son's account balance.