[Bsa-troop85] Committee Meeting

Richard Ross richardaggie at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 14:31:02 CDT 2013

We have our monthly Committee Meeting this evening at 6:30 at the church.
 The financial report & minutes from our last meeting are attached.  I will
bring copies of this & our standard agenda to the meeting.

Parents that may not attend this meeting should recognize that included in
the financial report are the individual balances of Scout Accounts and
status of payments for summer camp and high adventure trips.

--
Gig'em Aggies

Richard Ross