[Bsa-troop85] Summer Camp--Merit Badge Sign Up and other info

David Harder davidlharder at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 21 12:17:40 CDT 2013

Hi Troop 85,

Here's another reminder to please pick the four merit badges you want to work on during Tom Hale summer camp 2013!

You can see all the merit badges that are offered on pages 7-20, and instructions are on page 25, in the Tom Hale Leader's Guide: http://www.halescoutreservation.org/pdf/2013%20Leaders%20Guide.pdf

So far I've only heard from three scouts:
Tyler Traino
Ryan Lindsay
Reese Hathaway

YOU HAVE TO LET ME KNOW BY MONDAY, APRIL 29, WHAT YOU WANT TO TAKE.  I WILL SUBMIT THE LIST ON TUESDAY APRIL 30, THE LAST DAY TO DO SO.  AFTER THAT YOU WON'T BE GUARANTEED A SPOT IN THE MERIT BADGE CLASSES OF YOUR CHOICE!

Also,

PLEASE ALSO MAKE SURE YOU GET A DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT FOR A PHYSICAL EXAM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!  You will not be allowed to participate in summer camp unless your doctor has agreed and signed the official BSA physical exam forms which are on the Tom Hall summer camp handbook (Leader's Guide) pages 76 through 78 (with instructions starting on page 70). http://www.halescoutreservation.org/pdf/2013%20Leaders%20Guide.pdf

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

Happy Scouting to all!

--David Harder
Hudson's Dad