[Bsa-troop85] Swim Checks

Wayne evanswb at cox.net
Tue Apr 16 20:06:12 CDT 2013

Attention all scouts and adults planning to attend summer camp at Camp Hale,
or Northern Tier this summer:

One of the requirements for participation in these activities is that you be
classified a "BSA Swimmer".   In order to be classified a BSA swimmer, you
must perform certain feats in the water annually for each summer you will be
participating in water activities.  I have attached  a document describing
those feats.

We will be holding swim checks at the Jenks High School Aquatics Center on
May 9th at 5pm.  If you are unable to attend at that time, we are
tentatively scheduled to hold another swim check at the same location on May
18th, probably in the afternoon.

Please plan to be at one of these scheduled times to get yourself classified
as a BSA Swimmer. Wear a swimsuit, bring a towel, you know the drill.

For those going to Northern Tier:  You should have your physical scheduled.

YIS

Wayne B. Evans

918-857-5894