[Bsa-troop85] Campout - Help needed!

Richard Ross richardaggie at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 08:45:10 CDT 2013

Gig'em Aggies

Richard Ross

On Apr 16, 2013, at 9:57 PM, Don Curry <dcurry9541 at cox.net> wrote:

Hello, All:

I need to know who is going to the campout this weekend.  Right now, I have
only two leaders, Mr. Lindsey and myself who are attending.  I will be
working at the Shooting Sports Complex from about 9am to 9pm on Saturday.
That would leave Mr. Lindsey by himself with the camp…which, due to the
requirements of two-deep leadership, won’t allow us to go on the campout.

Please respond ASAP for both boys and adults with who is able to attend the
campout April 19-21.

YIS,

Don Curry

dangerous content by *MailScanner* <http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and is