[Bsa-troop85] Troop website

Ray Earley RGEarley at aol.com
Tue Apr 16 22:34:04 CDT 2013

As mentioned at the court of honor, we have a new web site at troop85tulsa.org. There is a calendar page and a page with links to other scouting sites. If you have any additions or corrections let me know.

If you are familiar with Wordpress (or would like to be - it really is easy to do) and would like to help develop and/or maintain the site, let me know. I think there could even be some merit badges for which that could help to meet.

YIS
Ray