[Bsa-troop85] Camporee this weekend - Cancelling Troop Participation

Don Curry dcurry9541 at cox.net
Thu Apr 18 07:33:51 CDT 2013

Thank you to the parents that let me know that they would be willing to come
up for the day on Saturday to help the troop have enough leadership to
complete the campout.  I appreciate your willingness to help.

However, with few boys that are able to go (6), and not knowing the training
status of the adults who volunteered to help cover, I'm going to make the
call that we will cancel this weekend's campout.

It is a busy time of the month and year with family, sports, and school
things going on.  It is disappointing that we will miss this campout, but we
have the ability to make it up.  For the upcoming troop activities over the
next month and a half, please know that we will need leadership
participation for those items as well.  Please review the schedule and let
me know which of those dates you can help.

We will work out the food money on Monday.

Have a great weekend!

YIS,

Don Curry