[Bsa-troop85] Scout Camp Update--payments and merit badge sign up

David Harder davidlharder at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 28 23:39:17 CDT 2013

Hi T85 Summer Campers!

Attached is the list I have for people signed up for merit badges.  I think Coleman is the only one I don't have a merit badge list (if you've send it before please send it again because I don't see it).

Zach Uhren, I only have you for 3 sections, so you can pick one more merit badge.

If you want to change anything please let me know Monday night at the latest.  I will submit your selections on Tuesday.

Also, if you are going, please send me your rank/Date of Birth/scout ID number if you can.

Several of you are signing up for merit badges that have extra fees.  Been Curry wins the award for the most expensive selections.  I believe you have to bring the money for those merit badges to camp

Speaking of money, we must have it all tomorrow!  Attached is a second spread sheet that shows who has payed and how much you owe.

AND WE NEED SOME MORE ADULTS TO GO TO CAMP!  Please consider going!  It's really fun to spend time with your son and you can learn skills too.  And you can come for half the camp if you can only spare part of a week from work.

REMEMBER TO GET A PHYSICAL EXAM FROM YOUR DOCTOR AND HAVE THEM SIGN THE BSA MEDICAL FORMS FROM THE LAST FEW PAGES OF THE TOM HALE LEADERS BOOK. http://www.halescoutreservation.org/pdf/2013%20Leaders%20Guide.pdf

Hopefully that covers everything.  If you have any questions I'll try to answer them.

Best!

--David