[Bsa-troop85] Venture Crew Campout

Ed Price eopriceiii at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 28 09:57:00 CDT 2013

Venturers,

Next Saturday is the Shooting Sports Club AND an Area 8 Venturing event.  Our plan is to go to the Williamson Shooting Sports complex and Garland Friday evening and return Sunday morning.  The Area 8 event invites crews for Oklahoma and Arkansas and includes lunch (for a $10 fee).  The safety training will be conducted Friday so we can start shooting bright and early Saturday.

Fees include $10 for the Area 8 activity, $20 for the shooting sports activity and $10 for our crew meals.  Please bring your money on Monday.

If you know of interested venturers who are not on this list please forward.

Yours in Scouting

Ed Price