[Bsa-troop85] T85 Prepare for campout and merit badge reminder - Response requested

Don Curry dcurry9541 at cox.net
Sun Aug 11 16:19:09 CDT 2013

Hello, Everyone:

Hope everyone is enjoying this WONDERFUL August weather!

We have a campout coming up from August 16-18 at Robber's Cave.  This is an
important planning campout and should be a lot of fun.

Boys should be prepared on Monday with their $15 and knowledge that they
will be going to the campout.  We will need to prepare grocery lists and
rosters of duties during the meeting.  Attached is the consent form to be
filled out for the campout.

Also, I would like to have a strong contingent of adult leaders to assist us
on this campout.  We will be doing many things and can use the help.  Please
respond to let me know if you will be attending the campout and how many you
can carry in your vehicle.  I need the adult headcount to make sure we have
enough seats and adults to make the campout.

Lastly, a reminder that we are working on the salesmanship merit badge.  The
boys should have a printed copy of the merit badge worksheet, found here:

http://meritbadge.org/wiki/images/9/92/Salesmanship.pdf

as well as their book, paper, and a writing utensil.

Thank you,

Don Curry