[Bsa-troop85] Reese Hatheway Eagle Scout Project

Reese Hatheway reese4osu at cox.net
Wed Aug 14 18:36:04 CDT 2013

Hello all!  This Saturday, August 17 I will be finishing up my Eagle Project.  I know that there is a campout this weekend but i ask that all people who are not going on the campout to see if you can help.  I will need 6-8 people to assist in the painting of the foul poles that were erected last time I worked on the project.  We will be using paint rollers with extension on the ends to reach up to the higher parts of the foul poles.  The paint that will be used is VERY permanent, so wear clothes that you are willing to throw away afterwards.  The Project will be taking place at the Jenks Youth Baseball Fields behind the reasor's in Jenks.  Please email back if you are available to come and help. Thank you!

Reese Hatheway
reese4osu at cox.net