[Bsa-troop85] Troop 85 Patrol Roster

Ray Earley RGEarley at aol.com
Wed Aug 14 23:50:37 CDT 2013

Please check the attached roster to see if the phone numbers we have for
you and/or your scout are correct.
Let me know if you have any changes.  I know many of the scouts have
cell phones which are not in the database.
Also let me know if the leadership and patrol identifications are correct.

The PLC is working on contacting each scout to keep them aware of the
activities, so having correct numbers is essential.

YIS
Ray Earley
Report Attached...