[Bsa-troop85] Allan Abels Eagle Project

James Abels mike00003 at aol.com
Thu Feb 7 22:34:26 CST 2013

Tonight more sanding was done and the legs were being drilled and bolted together. Tomorrow, Friday, we will need 3 or 4 adults to help move pieces around and do the fitting of the back to the bottom, and there is still more sanding to do too. Saturday I believe I have two trucks for the 8:30 pick up of the bench pieces, Tim and Wayne. If you guys can't do it of if something came up please let me know so we can go to a plan B.
Saturday we will need at least 4 adults and as many scouts as we can to help put the benches in place. Battery powered drill motors and ratchets and socket sets will be needed for some final drilling and assembly. once the benches are in place we will seal them with wood sealer. Pizza will be served for lunch.