[Bsa-troop85] Allan Abels Eagle project Thursday 2/7

Ray Earley RGEarley at aol.com
Thu Feb 7 18:07:38 CST 2013

The following e-mail I think did not reach very many people when it went
out last night/early this morning.  If you can help tonight you might
contact Allen/Mike by email mike00003 at aol.com or phone 918-857-0443.

*Tomorrow (Thursday) at least 3 adults will be needed to help move bench
pieces around. Scouts are also welcome to help sand. Tonight Paul, Ryan
Lindsey and Jason did a great Job sanding. The surfaces they worked were
like glass. Thanks guys. tomorrow we will try to do fit up and more
sanding leaving Friday to do whatever is necessary to finish up. Please
respond to this e-mail if you can come and help. Thanks. *