[Bsa-troop85] Troop mailing list - please read

Ray Earley RGEarley at aol.com
Thu Feb 7 12:41:49 CST 2013

Mr. Abels stumbled into a configuration problem on our mail list that
was blocking his messages and which hopefully has been resolved.  We
were also having issues with our "reputation" with the AOL mail system,
which we are working on improving.

Toward that end, if you don't want to receive these e-mails please _*do
not mark them as spam*_... either use the unsubscribe link with each
mail or send me an e-mail to remove you from the list. Marking it spam
just increases the chance the emails from the group will get identified
as spam to everyone in the group.

Finally, if you try to send an email to the group and get any kind of
"bounce"  notification that your message did not go through, please
forward that notification to me so we can figure out why.

Hopefully we have most of the wrinkles ironed out with the mailing list.

YIS

Ray