[Bsa-troop85] FlapJack Fundraiser

Reese Hatheway reese4osu at cox.net
Mon Feb 25 16:42:50 CST 2013

Thank you all for helping with the FlapJack Fundraiser!  We raised over $1,000!

Thank you all for working hard to sell tickets and for coming to Applebee's to work on Saturday Morning.  Many compliments were given about the food and many tips were given for the service.

As a reminder:  Tonight we are meeting at Faith United Methodist Church and 7:00 pm at the Arrow of Light Ceremony.  I hope everyone can make it because this will be a great recruitment opportunity

Thank you and have a great day!

Reese Hatheway
reese4osu at cox.net