[Bsa-troop85] Shooting Sports Activity

Ed Price eoprice at cox.net
Wed Feb 27 16:29:49 CST 2013

All:

For those going with the Venture Crew on Saturday:

We will depart from St. James at 8 a.m. Saturday and will return between 5:00 and 5:30.  If you did not attend the shooting activity in December, please complete a copy of parts A & C from the attached BSA Health Form (I don’t have a copy of the troop health form files so I need a copy for my records).  If you did attend in December I only need part C.

I have been informed that they will have archery, pistol, and shotgun in the morning and archery, rifle, and shotgun in the afternoon.  We will have hotdogs for lunch with chips, cookies, fruit and lemonade.

YIS

Ed Price