[Bsa-troop85] Departure

Richard Ross richardaggie at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 09:52:44 CST 2013

We left at 930 and should arrive back at the church between 1245 and
115.    The boys will try to call when we get closer..... Except for
the scout that traded his phone for a skunk pelt. We tried to go back
and take it back but by the time we found out what happened could not
find the trader.  It is a really nice pelt with the claws and skull
fully dried and intact.   Odor isn't bad, but it is in the back of the
truck.