[Bsa-troop85] Northern Tier 2013 and Philmont 2014

Bari Hatheway bari4osu at cox.net
Mon Jan 21 17:47:45 CST 2013

I will be at the Scout meeting tonight from 7:30 to the end and will be collecting money for the following:

Northern Tier (2013) -- $200 needed this week.  We pay Northern Tier on Monday.  Also keep in mind that a 3rd payment is due by March 18th.

Philmont (2014) -- $100 deposit for anyone planning to attend Philmont in 2014.  Our Troop's deposits are due to Philmont this week, so I need your money (or scout credit) tonight!

As always, money in scout accounts can be used to cover payment for either trip -- and if you need account information, just call or email.  If you want to use funds from the scout account, please jot me a note or send an email telling me to do so.

Thanks to everyone who made payments last week.

Bari Hatheway
bari4osu at cox.net
(918) 298-4064 (home)
(918) 637-3535 (cell)