[Bsa-troop85] Eagle Scout Project: Oxley Nature Center Benches.

allan13610152128 at aol.com allan13610152128 at aol.com
Mon Jan 28 22:19:05 CST 2013

On Tuesday January/29/2013, from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.; I plan to initiate the Debarking, cleaning, and sanding of the cedar for the benches of my Eagle Project. This portion of the project will be held, at the following location: 11028 South Oak Avenue, Jenks. I encourage the participation of scouts, as well as any additional volunteers. Volunteers are recommended to bring draw knives (or a proper alternative for the debarking process), sanders, safety glasses, and work gloves.

Allan Abels