[Bsa-troop85] We will not be meeting at the church tonight, Monday, June 17th

Don Curry dcurry9541 at cox.net
Mon Jun 17 08:17:10 CDT 2013

Hello, All:

First, I want to wish our boys heading off to NYLT today a hardy, "Good Luck
and learn lots!"

Next, Paul Marsh sent out an invitation to all boys to meet at their house
tonight for the meeting, 7:00pm.

"We are looking forward to hosting the troop meeting this Monday night.

Garrison will be sharing about the gardening he has been working on,

we will introduce the boys to our chickens, and talk about homesteading.

See what's been growing in our garden, and we will also have homemade ice
cream.

Our address is: 4211 E. 87th St.

Call 918-639-2828 if you get lost.

Between Harvard and Yale, Thousand Oaks Edition

>From 91st and Yale, West to Toledo, Turn North into Thousand Oaks edition.

Follow Toledo until it curves and turns into 87th St.

Follow 87th until you reach the cul-de-sac at 87th and Quebec.

We are the red brick colonial style house.

See you there!"

Let's forget the uniforms tonight - not even Class B.  Let's meet in out
civilian clothes.

That's all for now.  See you tonight!

YIS,

Don Curry