[Bsa-troop85] No Scout Meeting tonight

Don Curry dcurry9541 at cox.net
Mon Mar 18 10:27:00 CDT 2013

Hello all:

We have made the determination that we will have a pretty small crew if we
had a meeting tonight, and when I suggested to those that were likely to
attend that we could go see the Oz movie, they thought Oz was too babyish
and wanted to go see things like Argo and Zero Dark Thirty.  I said, "Naw,
bro."  And then we cancelled the Monday meeting.

So, we will not have the meeting today, March 18, 2013, but will resume next
week, March 25, 2013.

See you then!

YIS,

Don Curry