[Bsa-troop85] Troop 85 Camp Info & Fundraiser

Bari Hatheway bari4osu at cox.net
Sun Mar 24 21:22:47 CDT 2013

Just a few quick reminders:

Deposits for Camp Hale are due this week.  Deposits are $100/scout and $75/adult.

Northern Tier payments need to be completed this week.  We have our final payment due March 26th so please plan to make your final payments Monday night.

Camp Cards -- please bring money and any unsold cards to the meeting Monday night.  We had a successful day of sales on Saturday and need to know if we still have enough cards within the troop to support a Saturday sale at Reasor's or Bass Pro Shop in April.

If you have any questions about scout account balances, deposits, etc., I will be at the meeting from around 7-7:20 or you can always call or email.

Bari Hatheway
bari4osu at cox.net
(918) 298-4064 (home)
(918) 637-3535 (cell)