[Bsa-troop85] Camp Card Sales Saturday!

Bari Hatheway bari4osu at cox.net
Thu Mar 21 23:10:55 CDT 2013

We need Scouts and a couple more adults to help with Camp Card sales this Saturday, March 23rd from 10am to 2pm (earlier if we run out of cards) at the Reasor's in Jenks.  Reese and I will be there out front with the cards and change.  Even if you can't stay the whole time, please come and help while you can.  Since this is a district-supported fundraiser, scouts  should be in uniform -- and wear comfortable shoes.  If you have the money for sales you have already made, please bring that and turn it in when you get there in order to receive scout account credit.  Please let me know if you can make it.  Call or email if you have questions -- and thank you for participating.

Bari Hatheway
bari4osu at cox.net
(918) 298-4064 (home)
(918) 637-3535 (cell)