[Bsa-troop85] Reese Hatheway Eagle Scout Project

Reese Hatheway reese4osu at cox.net
Thu Mar 28 17:04:00 CDT 2013

Sorry for the late notice everyone!!  My Eagle Project will start at 8:00 a.m. on this upcoming Saturday Morning.  The Project will go until 4:00 p.m.  I will need 10-15 boys and 5 adults.  We will dig the holes for the poles and maybe start lifting them into the holes.  I hope people will be there!

P.S. Any work done at my project DOES count for service hours

Reese Hatheway
reese4osu at cox.net