[Bsa-troop85] Fifth Sunday on EASTER! Response requested...

Don Curry dcurry9541 at cox.net
Thu Mar 28 20:28:40 CDT 2013

Hello troop:

Please be aware that we are responsible for the Salvation Army breakfast on
Sunday, March 31st.  As always, we will meet at the church at 5:30am.  We
will get the supplies and head down to the Salvation Army and make and serve
breakfast.  Can't think of a better way to start EASTER!  Should last to
about 8:30-9:00am.

So I can be sure we will be covered, please respond and advise how many in
your families will be attending.  That way we know if we should panic about
who will make the sausage gravy.

Thank you all!

YIS,

Don Curry