[Bsa-troop85] Rifle Instructor Training

Don Curry dcurry9541 at cox.net
Thu Mar 28 20:34:16 CDT 2013

Hello all:

As we try to create a shooting club within the troop, I am looking for
additional rifle instructors.  If you have the SLIGHTEST willingness to help
out in this capacity, your effort will be greatly appreciated.  You don't
have to have previous experience or own a rifle.

The next class is May 1, 3-4.  Three days and you learn A LOT!  You will
enjoy it.  Follow the link to sign up - the spots go VERY fast, so please
don't wait.

Thank you for considering helping out the troop!

YIS,

Don Curry

https://shop.okscouts.org/training/nra-rifle-instructor-course.html