[Bsa-troop85] Summer Camp Forms REQUIRED

Richard Ross richardaggie at gmail.com
Fri May 24 14:57:39 CDT 2013

All Tom Hale Campers....  at this point I have in my possession 2 health
forms for the 16 boys that will be attending summer camp.  I have 1 adult
health form the 4 adults that are planning to attend at different points of
the camp.

We leave for summer camp in 9 days.

(1) Please send me an e-mail (richardaggie at gmail.com) indicating your
scouts name and confirm that you have or will have made arrangements for
them to get these forms completed in time for summer camp.  If you can scan
and e-mail me a copy of the completed forms that would be ideal and allow
me to not worry about this all the way up until next Sunday.   The forms I
already have are for the following persons:  Garrison Marsh; Paul Dower;
and Richard Ross ...

(2) Medical Form completed:  You must have the first three sections
completed and part C (Page 4 of the PDF) *must be completed by a physician* no
more than a year ago (50 weeks actually).   will also need a copy of the
front and back of your insurance card (if applicable).

http://www.okscouts.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Annual-Health-and-Medical-Record-22011.pdf

(3) Activity Consent Form completed:  Please complete the activity consent
form for participation in summer camp.  The form is found at the following
link:

http://www.okscouts.org/wp-content/uploads//2010/03/Activity-Consent-Form.pdf

Please realize if I do not have the necessary paperwork when we depart,
 Scouts/Adults will not be riding down with us.  I hate to sound harsh, but
if I do not have the forms on arrival at Tom Hale the scout/adult will not
be admitted to camp & will sit on the front porch until someone arrives to
take them back home.

Gig'em Aggies

Richard Ross