[Bsa-troop85] Summer Camp Tom Hale

Richard Ross richardaggie at gmail.com
Mon May 27 22:17:29 CDT 2013

I appreciate everyone responding to my earlier note about medical forms.
 Please watch your email later in the week as I provide further updates.
 We will load the trailer on either Friday or Saturday evening... and
depart Sunday morning for Camp.

Three things for today:

(1) For the newer scouts (parents) please do not hesitate to contact me
with questions.  The main piece of equipment your scout will need in
addition to a normal campout is a cot.  We will be sleeping in platform
tents (like Zink only instead of concrete base it will be a wooden pallet).
 They will wear their Scout uniform on the way down traveling; will wear
the scout shirt at certain times curing the camp & otherwise will wear a
Class B uniform.

(2) We are going to try to star using facebook more to send out
updates/notices to folks & also distribute pictures from activities.  SO:

(a) *Please Join *the "Tulsa Troop 85 NEW" facebook group by clicking on
the following link OR responding to the invitation I send to the exploder
shortly.  This group is a locked group created under the Troop account &
will replace the prior ones created under individuals.  A link that may
help is:
https://www.facebook.com/groupinvite/ATXrnNS2F_54UBTG_c2da0-cAsleIwx2Mld9ADzA8eUlqlndBLBSSp35zxSkn8r-gbqw_TtH7qJ1d0NTx5Lq9lFGqHLyoRmG6dFCgL5BkoUunZauarDq-iYv5v8s7jFr4huYKQty5nd7LxXULJMtVZSsN6M2XfbL_D-2BG4F2vzq4at5IuiM4ArclOQIbDA5Aq5qF-KFi0PD6TCQwRh5jDYj

(b) *Please also search for and LIKE*  the page "Tulsa Troop 85 - St. James
UMC "

(c) If your wondering "why two?"  the group is locked for members only.
 The page is more open/visible & will serve to provide information about
the troop and past activities to others.

(3) Links from my earlier note which may be helpful to some of you:
Medical Form completed:  You must have the first three sections completed
and part C (Page 4 of the PDF) *must be completed by a physician* no more
than a year ago (50 weeks actually).   will also need a copy of the front
and back of your insurance card (if applicable).

http://www.okscouts.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Annual-Health-and-Medical-Record-22011.pdf

Activity Consent Form completed:  Please complete the activity consent form
for participation in summer camp.  The form is found at the following link:

http://www.okscouts.org/wp-content/uploads//2010/03/Activity-Consent-Form.pdf
--
Gig'em Aggies

Richard Ross