[Bsa-troop85] FW: Monday Evening Canoe Practice

Wayne evanswb at cox.net
Wed May 29 15:24:03 CDT 2013

From: Wayne [mailto:evanswb at cox.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 8:01 PM
To: 'bsa-troop85-bounces at troop85tulsa.org'
Subject: Monday Evening Canoe Practice

Attention: Any Scouts not attending summer camp next week.

We will be meeting at Jack Graves Scout Reservation to do some more canoe
training.  I will be there at 5pm.

We will journey off into the strip pits as a group at 6:00 to practice
canoeing as a crew.

I'm asking everyone not going to summer camp to reply to this and let me
know if you will be coming or not.  We have six canoes, and it will be
helpful to know how many to expect.

Thanks.

Wayne B. Evans

918-857-5894