[Bsa-troop85] Committee Meeting Tonight - 6:30 St. James

Don Curry dcurry9541 at cox.net
Sun Oct 6 17:58:54 CDT 2013

Hello:  I am not going to be at the committee meeting.

Coming up:

WOW! Starts next weekend.  We will have Webelos that will be attending with
us.  I have not heard from many people yet about attending, including no
other adults.  Not helpful.

Working with the only mammologist in Oklahoma to do Mammal studies merit
badge culminating in November campout at Sequoyah State Park completing a
deer roundup as a conservation project.  More info to come.  Will try to
complete the Leave No Trace badge during the same time.

Working on Cinematography in December.  Campout at Will Rogers.

Monday the 14th is Court of Honor.  Will have the boys work on the "show"
this Monday.

Four boys became OA members yesterday.  Benjamin became a Brotherhood
member.  Benjamin became the OA Chapter Secretary for Eagle District
beginning November.

Upcoming expenses.food for Webelos and Webelos parents for WOW.

State parks are charging boy scouts as 4-for-1 in tents/night, saving us
some money.

Spavinaw campout was fun.  Great place, swam, fished, camprfire.  Laid back
and nice.

Don