[Bsa-troop85] Eagle Scout Ceremony Planning Meeting - October 7 - 7:00

Sally Ross sallyaggie at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 20:28:42 CDT 2013

Moms (typically) of Troop 85,

If you are not aware there is a group that gets together to organize the
Eagle Court of Honor ceremony when Scouts in our troop earn the rank of
Eagle Scout.  Janet Price started this a few years ago and it helps keep
the burden of planning the ceremony from falling entirely on the parents of
the Eagle Scout.  She, and her team(s), have done such a good job at
breaking down the tasks that it really is not much burden on any
individual.

It's time to plan the program for February 8, 2014.    We will be meeting
tomorrow night at 7:00 p.m. during the scout meeting.  Anyone who is
interested in participating & helping with this event is invited to attend.

Sally Ross