[Bsa-troop85] Popcorn sign up

James Gillespie jandcgillespie at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 3 18:49:28 CDT 2013

I need to hear from you!!  If you do not plan on selling at least tell me that, I need to staff accordingly.

I also need a couple of truck, SUV owners to help me pick up the popcorn, we have not been given a specific date, but it will be Friday or Saturday.

Thanks in advance,
Cheryl

Sent from my iPad