[Bsa-troop85] OA Members - information for you

Don Curry dcurry9541 at cox.net
Tue Sep 24 21:40:29 CDT 2013

Hello:

If you are not an Order of the Arrow member, this will not pertain to you.

Max Dues Year

Full Name

Unit Type

Unit Number

Level

Brotherhood Eligible Date

Youth/Adult

2013

Lindsey, Jason D.

Troop

85

Brotherhood

Adult

2012

Curry, Benjamin

Troop

85

Ordeal

7/29/2013

Youth

2012

Curry, Don

Troop

85

Brotherhood

Adult

2012

Evans, Wyatt

Troop

85

Ordeal

7/29/2013

Youth

2012

Hatheway, John Reese

Troop

85

Ordeal

7/29/2013

Youth

2012

Newman, Marshall

Troop

85

Ordeal

2/14/2013

Youth

2012

Ross, Coleman

Troop

85

Ordeal

2/14/2013

Youth

2011

Wright, Patrick

Troop

85

Ordeal

8/1/2012

Youth

2013 Candidates

Max Dues Year

Full Name

Unit Type

Unit Number

Level

Election Date

Youth/Adult

Chappelle, Davis

Troop

85

5/1/2013

Youth

Registered

Dower, Paul

Troop

85

5/1/2013

Youth

Ross, C Richard

Troop

85

5/1/2013

Adult

Traino, Tyler

Troop

85

5/1/2013

Youth

Registered

Wright, Peter

Troop

85

5/1/2013

Youth

For those of you on this list indicating "Max Dues Year" = 2012, you need to
pay your OA dues of $15 for the year.

Several of you are eligible to be a apply for Brotherhood membership.  If
you have not already signed up for the Fall Ordeal, please do so quickly.
You can catch up your dues at the scout office.  John Pojman will extend
this offer:

"Here is a list for your Troop.  I also included those who were elected this
year.  I will make the same deal with the others in the Troop that are
Brotherhood eligible, they are highlighted in yellow,  If they registered
this week, I will waive the extra $10 fee.  So all they will need to pay are
the dues $15 and the Brotherhood fee of $30, a total of $45."

I have signed up and can be put down as the adult representative for the
troop.  I will not likely stay Saturday night.  If you wanted to stay
Saturday night, please let me know so we can make a plan.

YIS,

Don