[Bsa-troop85] Pancake Breakfast - Last Minute Details

Hatheway Bari bari4osu at cox.net
Fri Apr 4 19:51:32 CDT 2014

We start serving pancakes tomorrow at 7:30 AM.  Please be at the Applebee's at 10461 S Memorial tomorrow morning at 7:00AM if you are helping serve.  Scouts should wear a Boy Scout t-shirt of some type and closed toe shoes (no sandals to serve in a restaurant!).  Please leave your uniform at home.

If you aren't helping serve --  please buy a ticket and eat!  We will have extra tickets at the door!  Cost is $7/ticket -- and the pancakes are delicious!

Please let me know who will be there to serve and help (scouts and adults) and how many tickets you have sold.  Also, PLEASE BRING ALL MONEY FROM TICKET SALES WITH YOU TOMORROW!

See you tomorrow!

Hatheway Bari
bari4osu at cox.net
(918) 298-4064 (home)