[Bsa-troop85] Summer Camp! Last night for payments/merit badges choices/ special new scout offer

Hatheway Bari bari4osu at cox.net
Mon Apr 28 14:33:57 CDT 2014

I will be at the meeting around 8pm to collect money.  If you need to drop it off at the beginning of the meeting, please give it to Jason Lindsey and I will pick it up when I arrive.  Cost is $240/scout or $190/adult.  Checks should be made out to "Troop 85".  Let me know if you plan to use scout account money.  Thanks.

Hatheway Bari
bari4osu at cox.net
(918) 298-4064 (home)
(918) 637-3535 (cell)