[Bsa-troop85] Please respond

James Gillespie jandcgillespie at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 11 10:59:06 CDT 2014

Hello Scouts, and parents.

I am your popcorn chair again this year.  I need to make an order this Wednesday for popcorn.

I need to know from you which dates you can work a site sale?
I need to know which of your parents will be available to assist and when?
I need to know if you do not plan to help with site sales at all.

The possible weekends for site sales are:
September 6-7
September 13-14
September 20-21
September 27-28
October 4-5
October 11-12

I CAN ALSO GET WEEKDAY TIMES RESERVED IF YOU WOULD LIKE.

Please let me know today if possible.
Thank you,
Cheryl Gillespie

Sent from my iPad