[Bsa-troop85] what's happening

n.e.woo.3593 at gmail.com n.e.woo.3593 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 20:16:23 CDT 2014

Hello, this is Nicholas, the new Scribe.

What’s new:

Camp Spavinaw this weekend, August 15-17. We will be working on the camp portion of the cooking merit badge. Anyone who wants to fish and is 16 years or older must have a fishing license.

The next camp out is going to be September 19-21. it will be a survival camp out for those who are first class and above. Anyone who has not yet reached first class is still welcome to attend, they will stay in camp and work on advancement.

We will be working on the cooking merit badge on Monday nights. Do note that it is eagle required.

There will be an opportunity to sell popcorn to make money for your scout account. Check your email for an update about popcorn sales

There is a position with a cub scout troop. email Mr. Curry at dcurry9541 at gmail.com for any questions.

Thank You