[Bsa-troop85] Spavinaw Campout and Consent form

Don Curry dcurry9541 at cox.net
Fri Aug 15 12:16:55 CDT 2014

Hello All:

I tried to send this out earlier, but evidently it went absolutely nowhere.
Hmmm.

There were some questions about the campout that I wanted to address and a
copy of the consent form that all scouts going on the campout should have
completed.

We will meet at the church at 5:30pm, pack the trailer, and prepare to leave
by 6pm.  Spavinaw is close so we should get there by 7:15 or so.  We will
unpack and set up our camp, eat a cracker barrel snack, and hang out until
bed.  Anyone coming up at another time should just let me know when they'll
be there and for what meals.

Things for the scouts to bring:

Sleeping bags, pillows, pads, clothes that are appropriate (open toed only
for swimming), swim shorts, sunblock, mosquito repellent, eating utensils
(including cup, bowl, plate), Nalgene for water, scout book and writing
utensil.

If any boys have food allergies, please let me know.  No snacks or
additional food/drink items should be sent with them.  They can bring their
phone, but it will stay in the car.  No other electronic devices need be
brought.

We should be back in town Sunday by 10:15 or so, but the boys will call when
we get close.

If I think of anything else, I will send another note.

Yours in Scouting,

Don Curry