[Bsa-troop85] current things

n.e.woo.3593 at gmail.com n.e.woo.3593 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 16:55:03 CDT 2014

hello everyone, sorry for the delay, but there is a lot of things going on that you all should be aware of.

the salvation army is this Sunday. sorry about any confusion caused from me saying it was last week. I was misinformed.

EDGE training is on September 20

the OA fall ordeal is Oct. 3-5.

popcorn sales, you should have received an email about popcorn sales. If you didn't, here are the dates.

Walmart 81st and Sheridan. Sept. 12-13

Lowes 111th and memorial. Sept. 27-28

bass pro. Oct. 4-5

Tuesday Sept. 2nd we will be going to troop 585 to help with some award ceremony.

we are still working on the cooking merit badge.

the darby survival camp out is goming up. Sept. 19-21

camporee is going to be Oct. 10-12. we are trying to get webelos to join the troop.

we will be going to mcclintock in november

Sent from Windows Mail