[Bsa-troop85] Please Respond - Salvation Army Breakfast and Pack 585 Rally Night - No meeting Monday

Don Curry dcurry9541 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 12:06:34 CDT 2014

Hello, All:

A reminder that tomorrow morning we make and serve breakfast at the
Salvation Army.  This does not require wearing the uniform.  All boys and
family/friends are encouraged to participate with us.

We will meet at the church at 5:30am, pick up food, and travel to the
Salvation Army to begin breakfast at 6am.  We are usually done by
8:15-8:30am.  This can be counted as service hours if you will bring the
form.

We will not meet on Monday, September 1st.  We will meet on Tuesday to
assist Pack 585 with their Rally Night at Jenks Southeast in their
cafeteria.  The boys will conduct the flag ceremony, and will keep the young
scouts busy playing games while the parents sign their new cub scouts up.

If you have questions, please call me at 918 812 1844 or write back.

Please respond back to this email so I know how many we will have for the
breakfast.

Thank you,

Don