[Bsa-troop85] No camping this weekend

dcurry9541 at gmail.com dcurry9541 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 18:14:53 CST 2014

Hello, All:

I got a call from the Cimarron Council Friday advising me that their ranger at Will Rogers was not going to be at the Will Rogers Scout Reservation until the second week of January.  This left us without a camping spot for this weekend.  Rather than try to put together a place for this weekend, the troop decided we will cancel this campout and try to reschedule it for late January or early February.

We will not be meeting as a troop until January 5th, 2015.  At that time, we will be holding elections for the next 6 month period for all of our offices.  I will send out a leadership application and instructions in the next week.

Until the 5th, everyone have a FANTASTIC Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Yours in Scouting.

Don Curry

Sent from Surface Pro