[Bsa-troop85] Reminder: Scout Sunday is tomorrow, February 23rd, 10:30 - 12

Don Curry dcurry9541 at cox.net
Sat Feb 22 20:45:14 CST 2014

Hello, All:

Tomorrow we celebrate our Chartered Organization, St. James United Methodist
Church, by assisting with handing out bulletins, talking a bit to the
congregation, and making ourselves known while attending the 11am service.
The boys and adult leaders should be in FULL uniform (scarves and slides as
well) and should be at the church by 10:30am.  The service starts at 11am.
I will give a short summary of our exploits and have the scouts stand, and
then we might participate in the offering, stay for the service, and head
home.

This is a warm and fuzzy time for the congregation to get to see and hear
about the scout troop that they assist in supporting.  Please, everyone that
can be there, please make the effort.

Thank you,

Don