[Bsa-troop85] Paul Dower Eagle Project

Timm Dower tdower at Pennwell.com
Wed Feb 26 19:39:50 CST 2014

Troop 85,

                I am planning to do my eagle project on March 15 and a finish up day on the 22.  I will need plenty of people to help.  I know these dates fall in around spring break and on a campout, so please let me know if you are or are not able to work.  If you are able to work, let me know which day or days you can work.  I will be sending a follow up email closer to the dates as a reminder and with information on the project, like what kind of tools I will need and the people that have signed up to work.

Yours In Scouting,
Paul Dower