[Bsa-troop85] Neosho Merit Badge Fair on Saturday, February 1

Lindsey Family fourlindseys at cox.net
Sun Jan 26 15:13:10 CST 2014

All,

Regular registration did close on Friday for the Neosho merit badge fair, so I apologize for the confusion.  As described in the email below, if you still want to register a Scout for the MB fair, you will need to do so by this Tuesday in person at the Scout Resource Center (43rd & Garnett).

If you do register, please let me know so we will be looking for you on Saturday morning.  If I have a name shown in error in the list below or if your plans change, please let me know that as well.  We will need to leave at 6:20 sharp Saturday morning, so I want to be sure we have everyone there that is supposed to be there.

The list of those I know of planning to attend is as follows:

Zac Lewallen (and Kathy - driver)
Max Trost
Garrison Marsh
John Musshafen (and Karen - driver)
Dylan Hurt (and Russell - driver)
Ryan Lindsey (and Jason - driver)
Charlie Chaffin (and Tammy will meet us there)
Trey Snellings (and Kip will meet us there)

It looks like we have a good number of drivers so far.  If we have enough seatbelts, we may be able to consolidate on Saturday morning and take fewer vehicles.

I will not be at the Scout meeting tomorrow night, so we will coordinate via email during the week.

Thanks to all.

Yours in Scouting.

Jason Lindsey