[Bsa-troop85] Salvation Army Breakfast tomorrow, Sunday, 6/29/14 - PLEASE RESPOND

Don Curry dcurry9541 at cox.net
Sat Jun 28 10:37:24 CDT 2014

Good day, All:

Tomorrow is another opportunity for Troop 85 to provide service at the
Salvation Army on North Denver.  We need everyone's help to make sure we
have the manpower to make and serve breakfast.

We meet at St. James United Methodist at 5:30am, gather the foodstuffs at
the church, and head down to the Salvation Army where we make breakfast and
serve it.  We are normally done by 8:30-9am.

Please email back and let me know if we can count on you and your family to
assist us in this opportunity.

I appreciate your prompt reply with the number of people in your family that
will be coming so we can make certain we have the manpower.

YIS,

Don Curry